Saturday, May 16, 2015

Status Green

Status Green

I am awake
I have awakened
Spiritual warrior in the nothingness
It is all experience
Experience the nothingness

My hands ache from this energy
I transfer this energy into this art
I transfer this energy into reality
This physical reality between dreams and nothingness

O, God, how I would quit but then I would have to start all over again
Surviving in this world where pain and suffering are consistent
Humans impose their refusal to accept karma as responsibility
It hurts like hell to be part of their reality

There is bliss beyond the pain and suffering
After the awakening there is mirth and euphoria
Beyond all of this there is a green status of knowing
Beyond this I am only human again


Oliver Loveday © May 16, 2015 2:45pm EDT

"Status Green"
“Status Green”
Watercolor
22 x 30 inches | 56 x 76 cm 120 lb/300 gsm cold press
May 11, 2015

For more information about my work visit Loveday Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment